English Pottery Jug with Iron Replacement Handle
- English Pottery Jug with Iron Replacement Handle
- Type of object
- Glazed soft-paste pottery
- Mended Item
- Uploaded by
- Andrew Baseman Collection
- Date Modified
- Metal replacement handle was added after 1780, sometime in the early to late 1800s.
- Region and/or country
- Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
- Short Overview
- Pear shaped sparrow beak jug with hand painted cobalt underglaze Chinoiserie decoration on the outside of Pagoda and Trees with a lattice bored on the inside, with iron replacement handle
- Purchased on April 27, 2015 in an antiques shop in Dublin, Ireland.
- Andrew Baseman
- Item sets
This item was submitted on July 27, 2022 by [anonymous user] using the form “Application Form for Objects” on the site “Visible Mending”: https://visiblemending.org/s/worldClick here to view the collected data.